Today is our first anniversary of living full time in the motor home. Here are a few stats from our first year of travel
- 8,037 miles in the motor home.
- 17,463 miles in the car, including two long trips totaling about 5,000 miles from the south to the Midwest (plus being towed for almost all of the motor home miles).
- 27 states visited – Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont (and the District of Columbia).
- 5 provinces visited – New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Quebec, and Ontario. We covered an amazing about of territory for the number of motor home miles.
- 4 months -- longest stay – Willow Lakes RV Park, Titusville, Florida.
- 6 weeks -- second longest stay – Lakewood RV Park, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- $$$$ – we haven’t really figured that out yet but we know the expenses were less than the income so that was a good thing
- Highlights – we think we cannot leave any out in order to highlight a few – they were all that special
- Alley Cat – she is sleeping away the anniversary over there on the couch. She has been a great little traveler even if she is not thrilled about travel days and riding in her house. She is fussing that we have yet to post her first blog.
It has all been a memorable experience, but we aren’t about to quit yet. We have so much more to see and do. Right now it looks like our horizon for full timing is at least another 3 years.