Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine’s……………KITE???????

So what did Gary get me for Valentine’s Day?  Flowers – nope.  Candy – nope.  Dinner – nope.  Card – nope.  On Valentine’s Day I became the proud recipient of a brand new…………….KITE.  But don’t get me wrong.  I thought it was a great gift and I love it.  As far as I am concerned it was a far better gift than any of those other alternatives.  We already have one kite and we enjoy flying it at the beach.  Now we have two kites – his and hers - and we can fly them both at the beach.  (Except that our travel plans this year don’t really have us at the beach.)  My new kite is really long, as long as any kite I ever have seen.  And it has this cute little koala bear at the top.  And here is your kite flyer in all her kite-flying glory.

 

100_4874-002100_4873-001100_4875-002

No comments:

Post a Comment