Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A New Career for Leeanne?

100_5320Leeanne as a barber?  I haven’t wanted to have to seek out barbers as we travel about and further this is one way to save a little money.  So there you have it; Leeanne is now my personal barber.  She does a good job – it isn’t just a single length buzz cut!  She accompanied me to my last couple of haircuts back in Michigan and received some “lessons”.  She went to a supply store and bought some clippers.  They are more than paid off now my avoided barber fees.  I have volunteer a couple of times that I could cut her hair, but that suggestion just never seems to fly.  Maybe it has something to do with my statement of: “all we have to do is find the right bowl”.

1 comment:

  1. Leeanne what is up w/your hair? LOL Being on the road you guys look like hippies!

    Miss you ALOT.

    Kristin AKA Gary Busey

    ReplyDelete